Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself...

Another music blog? Yeah. This one isn't any different.


Disclaimer: all the links here are for educational purposes; if you like what you hear, please buy these records.  

I'm calling this one Out Sounds- as in; sounds from way out


Out of what? 

Mostly the mainstream, so yes I am going to flood this page with painfully obscure and overly avant type stuff- basically; a lot of "weird for the sake of weird" shit BUT also stuff I really like that I've felt has been overlooked or unfairly glossed-over. 


Okay?

Edit (April, 2020): All links to downloads have been removed and replaced with links to Spotify or YouTube. 

There are no longer any links to any downloads anywhere on this site. 


...and the answer to your question is "Yes" - at one time or another I owned (almost) all of these actual records on vinyl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment